What is safe candle use?
- Keep lighted candles within your sight.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep candles away from drafts and vents.
- Always use an appropriate candle holder placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Read and follow all manufacturer instructions carefully.
How do I maintain my candle?
- Trim the wick between use. This reduces black soot residue from the wick.
- Keep the candle clean - wipe dry wax if unclean from trimmed wick or match stick.
Are the contents environmentally friendly?
- Yes. The wicks have no lead.
- Soy is a more environmentally friendly alternative to many other waxes.
Where are the candles made?
- In Sydney, Australia
How much is shipping, and to which locations?
- Shipping is mostly set at $10, but for longer distances can be a maximum of $20
- International shipping by request only